[Discuss-gnuradio] Output files in the VITA 49 format

From: Sara Kim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Output files in the VITA 49 format
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:22:11 -0400

Hi,
I'm very new to gnu radio. I have gnu radio companion running in Ubuntu on a VM via VirtualBox. I'm using a USRPB200. I'm not understanding how I take the raw IQ data received by my USRP B200 and output it into a file that's in the VITA 49 format within gnu radio companion. There are some file sinks available within gnu radio companion, but they don't seem to be what I am looking for, or are they?

Thanks!
Sara