I have updated the blog
for the Week 2 updates and the tasks for week 3. Here
is the link to the updated Github project.
Week 2 updates:
- Complete the CLI for the tool.
- Write a test for the JSON output.
Tasks for Week 3:
- Write the complete core logic for parsing the generated AST file.
- Separate the core API and the CLI so that blocktool can be used as a CLI or called as an API package, thus returning the parsed data in the form of python dicts.
- Parse all the necessary documentation from the header file.