Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wifi receiver - where do I dump the WiFi PHY Hier

From: Eamon Heaney
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wifi receiver - where do I dump the WiFi PHY Hier out?
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 18:14:17 -0400

nvm, solved. The appropriate placeholder block is a null sink.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 6:08 PM Eamon Heaney <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi y'all,

I'm trying to get a wifi transceiver working with HackRF and gnuradio, specifically using the tools from this github repo: https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11

It comes with an example transceiver .grc, but made with USRP instead of osmocom. I changed the source to osmocom (parameters are mostly the same), and disabled the sink, since HackRF is only half-duplex. Only problem is, now I've got this "Wifi PHY Hier" block that's angry at me because I disabled its output target.

What can I plug in there, just as a placeholder while I verify the reception end? The flowgraph output is colored blue in the gui, if that helps.

Thanks!

--
Eamon Heaney
Fleet Commander