Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR inspector Velue Error

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR inspector Velue Error
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 09:21:39 -0700

Hi Daniel,

gr-inspector has Tensorflow 0.12 as dependency, so you should use it
with that exact version.
If that is not an option, you might want to contact Christopher
Richardson who is the author
of the AMC functionality of gr-inspector (see REAMDE.md for contact info).

Cheers,

Sebastian Müller
address@hidden
PGP ID DC2AA3EE