Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool error when attempting to create Python

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool error when attempting to create Python tagged_stream block
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 15:19:49 +0000

Hi Sebastian,
in the future, could you please emails to the mailing list instead of
only to me? Others will be interested, too :)
Thank you!

Yeah, no, PyBOMBS was an attempt to solve the issue that we basically
had no recent packaging on any platform. We've luckily been able to
change that, or rather, good things happened to us. PyBOMBS is still a
cool tool, if you need to work with a prefix for embedded development.

No, that issue being raised for 3.8 is not sufficient, because there's
significant difference between the templates for these versions.

Cheers,
Marcus