Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio source cannot use 2 outputs (Stereo) in win

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio source cannot use 2 outputs (Stereo) in windows
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 12:30:14 +0200

Hi Gary,

The "* " is good; when you take that full output of gnuradio-config…,
and replace the ";" with line breaks, you get a nice list with indented
subentries. In this case, the list entry of interest would be

gr-audio
* portaudio
* windows

Nothing to do with windows vs UNIX, it's just the way we output things
(for historical reasons). I think it wasn't originally meant to be all
on one line (I don't actually know), but you can't change a
"diagnostic" program's output to look better later on – there might be
someone else's software depending on it being one line (welcome to the
hell of popular software!).

> I saved and restarted the PC, but GNUradio is not using portaudio. So
> it

Huh! Interesting, to say the least. Can you check whether `gnuradio-
config-info --prefs` actually shows the correct value (as put by you
there)?

Best regards,
Marcus