[Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radio Academy: Programme is ready

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radio Academy: Programme is ready
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 00:57:12 +0200

Dear community,

please see our programme web site.

The programme of the Software Defined Radio Academy 2019 on June 22 in
Friedrichshafen is ready:

http://2019.sdra.io/pages/programme.html

Please note that we are looking forward to a distinguished talk from
Nobel Price winner and radio astronomer Prof. Dr. Joe H. Taylor K1JT
around 1300 hrs. Title yet to be announced.

Besides that, this year's SDRA has a focus on space-related topics. We
will be enthusiastic to listen to talks from Alex Csete OZ9AEC and his
colleagues Sheila Christiansen, Manolis Surligas SV9SFC, Pierros
Papadeas, on SDR Makerspace, Mario Lorenz DL5MLO from AMSAT on the new
geo-stationary QC-100 Amateur Radio satellite and Carles Fernandez on
Open Source GNSS systems.

We will also listen to talks about the Charly25 RedPitaya based
transceiver, and on latest developments from FLEXRADIO.

And we'll listen to Christoph Mayer DL1CH on KiwiSDR as a new GNURadio
source, and Prof. Dr. Michael Hartje DK5HH on how to measure the
development of background noise levels in Germany.

Since we're celebrating our SDRA's fifth anniversary this year, we'll
have a short key note by the President of the German Amateur Radio Club
DARC, Christian Entsfellner DL3MBG.

We will inform you on this list a couple of days before about recent
developments and how to join us through our Youtube live stream. As in
past years, all talks will be recorded and made available on our
channel: http://youtube.sdra.io

Please feel invited to attend in person or online. If you have
questions, please feel free to ask. Please feel free to share our
programme.

BR / vy73
Markus
DL8RDS