[Discuss-gnuradio] Bursty transmission in GNURadio 3.7.13.4

From: Jiaxin Liang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bursty transmission in GNURadio 3.7.13.4
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 14:28:35 +0800

Hi,

I have been using the bursty transmission (see here) in GNURadio for USRP transmission for a while. And we have a stable program running on GNURadio 3.7.10.2 with UHD 3.9.7.

Recently, we are trying to upgrade the GNURadio to 3.7.13.4 and the UHD to 3.15.0 (rfnoc version). But we kept receiving "L" from the very beginning to the end.

May I ask whether the bursty transmission is still available in the above version? If yes, is there any changes I should notice?

Best regards,
Jonathan