[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon19 Registration Open

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon19 Registration Open
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:36:40 -0400

Hi all -

This is a reminder that registration for the 9th Annual GNU Radio Conference is open! You can purchase your registration here:

https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon19/

Student pricing is also available through the same registration link. Note that we are still in the discounted registration period, which ends on May 1st.

The conference is being held at the Huntsville Marriott at the Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, from September 16th - September 20th. More info about the conference can be found on the homepage, here: GRCon19.

Submissions
The deadline for submissions is July 1st. As in previous years, there are three types of submissions:
  • Talks: Presented during the conference program.
  • Poster: Presented during the several poster sessions.
  • Paper: Published in the GRCon Technical Proceedings
Please remember that you do not need to present in order to publish, nor do you need to publish in order to present. We do encourage you to do both, but do not require it.

To make a submission, please use the following portal. Authors will be notified of acceptance in early July. Peer reviews of talks and papers are conducted using a double-blind process. If you submit a paper draft and are accepted, the camera-ready date will be in late August.

https://openconf.org/GRCon19/openconf.php

Sponsors
GRCon is only possible every year thanks to our sponsors! Importantly, remaining funds from the conference are put back into the project, directly funding the efforts of the GNU Radio community. If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring, please reach out to the organizing committee: address@hidden

See you in Rocket City!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the conferencing organizers, whom you can reach using address@hidden.

Cheers,
The GRCon Team