[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP time synchronization

From: Horký Petr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP time synchronization
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 13:18:42 +0000

Dear GNU Radio users,

I have a simple program,  Signal source (square) -> USRP SINK     USRP SOURCE - > TIME SINK.

If I plot Tx/Rx signals in a Time sink, I see, that there is a time differnce, which is OK. But each time I start the program, the time difference changes (As shown in a picture in attachements).

What can I do? I tried to change Sync, Clock rate, Clock Source, Time source....everything. But still the delay is changing each time I execute my program.

If the delay was not random I could just substract that. This causes me problems in every radar program, since I need precise time measurements.

Regards

Petr