[Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal Review

From: Tucker Reinhardt
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC Proposal Review
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 19:17:31 -0500

Hello all,

My name is Tucker Reinhardt I introduced myself a couple weeks ago.

Sorry for running up to the deadline but with finals coming around it's is a busy time, but I still really hope to work on GNU Radio over the summer as part of Google Summer of Code.

Here is the link to a my current proposal draft that I written, any feedback would be greatly appreciated and used to tune my memory polynomial (ha)

https://github.com/tuckduck/GSoC-DPD-2019

Thanks ,

Tucker Reinhardt - Class of '21
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
cell       (832) 465-0245