Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Introduction
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 22:10:07 +0100

Hi Tucker,

I hope you got Marcus' email. It's great that you're interested in the DPD project.

It sounds like your background and experience are a really good match for the project. Have you tried running GNU Radio? What do you think about it?

Do you have your proposal somewhere that we can take a look before this weekend?

Regards,
Derek