Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PC requirements for DVB-S2 processing at a high b

From: Brennan Ashton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PC requirements for DVB-S2 processing at a high bandwidth
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 12:34:01 -0800

In addition to what Ron mentioned there is an FPGA implementation of the LDPC portion of DVB-S2 that I will be releasing late February (I hoped to be ready to relase it by FOSDEM, but work got in the way) which achieves the full bitrate. The initial release will not be integrated with RFNoC, but that could be added at a later date. Right now it is mostly running on the Ultra96 board.

--Brennan