Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 答复: Pulse on FSK Preamble

From: Adrian Musceac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 答复: Pulse on FSK Preamble
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 22:01:37 +0200

> Hi Adrian,
> i am interested in M&M clock recovery. i know it do well for PSK and not
> good for FSK. but you said FSK symbols are represent a square wave. i don't
> understand why FSK symbol is square wave.

I'm not so sure myself, it should have continuous phase changes, but
it depends on how you demodulate it. So my answer could be wrong for
the quadrature demodulator method. I guess I was thinking at the way I
did things (matched filters )and gave the wrong answer here.
Thanks for the correction.

Adrian