Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER Example - With QT Gui Chooser for Different M

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BER Example - With QT Gui Chooser for Different Modulations Issue
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:52:21 -0800

On 1/22/19 8:51 AM, Luis Felipe Albarracin Sanchez wrote:
> Hello Cinaed,
>
> Thank you for the quick response,
>
> I look at your flowgraph, and i appreciate al the corrections you told me.
>
> I must just say that i was guiding myself through the examples that are
> under the folder digital when you install GNU Radio.

Those examples presume you have already gone through the tutorials.

> I took your model, and did some changes to mine (attached my new file)
> but i still can´t get in the QT GUI to switch between different
> modulations, if i start with 8-QAM  it does not switch to QPSK when i
> choose QPSK in the  QT Chooser, i would appreciate if you can give me
> any ideas regarding this.

Right click on the Constellation Object, and there's a pull down menu
under Constellation Type  - select the one you want.

If that's not what you're looking for then you have to figure out how to
do whatever it is you want to do. And it may require creating a
hierarchical block.

My advice is to work through the tutorials.

-- Cinaed