Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding correlate access code-tag block

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding correlate access code-tag block
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 23:01:02 -0800

Incidentally, you may not be able to see your posts but this is the
third post of "Regarding correlate access code-tag block".

Also, you really haven't provide - at least for me - sufficient
information to reproduce the problem, i.e., the grc and input files.

I'll punt to someone else who might be able to spot the problem by
looking at the image.

-- Cinaed