Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request on Posting a GNURadio-Related Question on

From: Yuxiao Hou
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request on Posting a GNURadio-Related Question on forum
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 08:18:11 +0000

Dear Derek,

Thank you for your reply. I have attached two graphs, one is the example command waveform, another is the flow graph of my application.

As for your questions, first I think I encountered some ā€œUā€ letters,I was not aware of its indication; I have thought about dumping the transmitted signal to a file trace, but I have not done this yet; I think 20MS/s may be the highest receiver sampling rate that is allowed by USRPN210 for a valid file record. I have tested with this rate and it works fine sometimes, for other times I am not sure.

I will test with file sink output and have a look at the gr-osmosdr example and update my latest progress with you here.

Thank you again!

Best Regards,
Yuxiao