[Discuss-gnuradio] Sinewave signal source with phase variation

From: xavier yvars
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Sinewave signal source with phase variation
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 14:35:11 +0100

Hello,

The purpose of my study is the effect of (mechanical) vibrations of an antenna on the signal.

So let begin easy and let's say that a signal without antenna vibration is x(t) = a*sin(w1t)

Now if the antenna is vibrating, the signal becomes

x(t) = a*sin(w1t +  deltaphi*sin(w2t))

With the "source block" it is not possible, you can just set a fixed frequency.
I tried also with "delay" block but without success.
Maybe I am blind and another block makes the job but I can't find it.

So I am trying to implement my own source block for this. In the different code examples that I have seen, I can't see anything related about "time" in the code. How can I add this kind of signal in GNU Radio ?

Any tips for this ?

Thanks,

Xavier