[Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to download Windows binary install files

From: smercurio
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to download Windows binary install files
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 18:09:28 -0600 (CST)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, so if not, please let me know where this should be addressed. I was unable to find any support link or mail sub-list for this, so the closest I got was this list.

I have successfully installed GNU Radio on Linux, but now need to get it installed on Windows as well. This is for a project at work. The GNU Radio Wiki's page on installing GNU Radio on Windows pointed to this site: http://www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm. There are several .msi files available there, but I have been unable to download them. This is only occurring for the .msi files. Whenever I try I get a "network error". I have tried IE, Firefox, Chrome, both at work and at home, and even my phone using a cellular connection. In all cases I get that error, and only with the .msi files. I can download any of the other files - just not the .msi files. This appears to be a server issue, but as I said, I could not find any contact information on the gncdevelopment.com web site.

Thanks.