[Discuss-gnuradio] Calling public C++ function in OOT module using Pytho

From: Edwin Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Calling public C++ function in OOT module using Python
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 17:09:03 -0600

Hi,

I've been trying to make a function in my OOT module public. The module is called chaotic_prefix_bc.
I declare a pure virtual function called Logistic_map() in chaotic_prefix_bc.h, and overload it in chaotic_prefix_bc_impl.h and chaotic_prefix_bc_impl.cc.
When I call this function in a vector source(in GNURadio) using: chaos.chaotic_prefix_bc(0.8,3.98,50,'len_tag_key').Logistic_map(0.8,3.98,50), it says 'chaotic_prefix_bc_sptr' object has no attribute 'Logistic_map'.
I tried the make clean trick mentioned in the mailing list, but to no avail.
I attached my code below. Please help me~

Regards,
Edwin