[Discuss-gnuradio] _uhd_swig.so: undefined symbol

From: Savino Piccolomo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] _uhd_swig.so: undefined symbol
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:36:41 +0200

Hi members of the GNURadio Discussion List,

I am using an USRP x310 and installed gnuradio/uhd using the script by Marcus Leech but then faced a problem (already reported by my college Nicolas Ballard) by which the only subdev specifications working are AB and BA but not A and B separately.

I follow the instructions already reported in Nicolas thread and installed the script with option -ut release_003_009_007
Even though this solution seemed to work for him it did not on my computer as I receive the following error when I do 'from gnuradio import uhd'

ImportError: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/uhd/_uhd_swig.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3uhd4usrp10multi_usrp7ALL_LOSB5cxx11E

Any help?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Regards,

--