[Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing bandwidth of QT GUI Frequency Si

From: Jason Hein
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing bandwidth of QT GUI Frequency Sink
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 16:57:06 -0400

I have a GNU radio flow graph with a custom data source and I'd like to be able to change the bandwidth displayed on the QT GUI Frequency Sink block dynamically.  Is there a way to do this programmatically?  The QT GUI Frequency Sink block has a message port for programmatic changes to frequency, but I don't see an equivalent means for changing bandwidth.  Is there a way for an OOT block to get a reference to another block to call a public member function?

Jason