[Discuss-gnuradio] Alternate transmission of frames on 2 TX USRP port

From: Ayaz Mahmud
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alternate transmission of frames on 2 TX USRP port
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:26:15 +0000

Hi,

USRP UHD B210 – GnuRadio 3.7.10

I am generating frames and transmitting by using OFDM_tx example.

Now I want to use 1 USRP sink (with 2 Tx port). And want every alternate packet from each sink.

Example :

Frame 1 (every odd number of frame) – USRP tx port 1

Frame 2 (every even number of frame) – USRP tx port 2

Also note I don’t want to transmit the frames at same time. So while, tx port 1 will transmit tx should remain silent.

Does GnuRadio has some blocks that can do this alternate transmission?

Thanks,

Ayaz