[Discuss-gnuradio] Project Call Today - July 19 at 1 PM Eastern (GMT 18:

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project Call Today - July 19 at 1 PM Eastern (GMT 18:00)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 03:36:10 -0700

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that today (Thursday) is our monthly project call. As usual, we meet on Google Hangouts at 10 am Pacific time, 1 pm Eastern, 19:00 Central European. Check IRC or Slack for the link announcement. The video recording will be posted to YouTube following the call.

The agenda is posted here
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Call20180719

For more information please check out the Developers Calls page.
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/DevelopersCalls

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/IRC

Regards,
Derek