Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_history() for multi-input blocks

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_history() for multi-input blocks
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 08:58:47 +0000

The history is really just the same ring-alike buffer. Setting the
history really does nothing but tell the scheduler that although you
consumed N samples, it may only declare (N-history) as "done with", and
will present you the last (history) samples as beginning of your new
input item buffer on the next call to work.

So yes, just as you have independent input streams, these history items
are all independent.

Best regards,
Marcus