Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MPSK file transfer

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MPSK file transfer
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:41:16 +0000

Dear Kailash,

there's very much that can go wrong for over-the-air transmissions, and
you'll simply have to apply your digital wireless communications
knowledge to narrow this down.

Furthermore, the Packet encoder and decoder blocks are *heavily*
deprecated, and you mustn't use them. Use the packet header/payload
(de)mux architecture as shown in the example .grc files that come with
gr-digital.

Best regards,
Marcus