[Discuss-gnuradio] Build failing on Ubuntu 18.04

From: Anshul Thakur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build failing on Ubuntu 18.04
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 08:13:41 +0530

Hi all,

I just finished installing Ubuntu 18.04 on one of my systems and tried installing GNURadio using pybombs. The build seems to be misbehaving and isn't fully unattended.

Mine is an x86_64 machine.

1. UHD: For some reason, cmake starts to use 'pthreads' instead of 'pthread' and the system cannot find it. Commented it out of the recipe as I won't be using a UHD device for now.

2. Apache-thrift cannot find libcrypto with BN_init defined in it, despite it being installed libssl-dev. Optional component, so the installation continues.

Could someone verify if it is just me or it is a generic problem?

Warm regards,
Anshul