[Discuss-gnuradio] Acquisition detection threshold for Galileo E1 signal

From: PRIYANKA PRIYADARSHINI
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Acquisition detection threshold for Galileo E1 signals
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 14:13:13 +0200

Hello All,

I have done Galileo E1B signal acquisition and now I want to set a threshold so that my correlation peak of  acquisition is compared to the threshold value set by me and gives an output of successful or unsuccessful acquisition.

So, I need to know if there is any typical value of threshold for Galileo Signal acquisition of it varies from case to case and needs to computed for every particular case?

Thanks,
Priyanka