[Discuss-gnuradio] RFNoC FPGA Image Downloading

From: Greg Rendon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFNoC FPGA Image Downloading
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2018 00:04:32 +0000

Hi all,

I am attempting to use RFNoC on an e312.
I am using a clean install from the latest Ubuntu 16.04 image in a VM as a host.
I am following the guide at https://kb.ettus.com/Software_Development_on_the_E3xx_USRP_-_Building_RFNoC_UHD_/_GNU_Radio_/_gr-ettus_from_Source.

In section 6.3 when I run uhd_images_downloader the script selects the e3xx_e310_fpga_default-g1c568e6.zip images file due to this being listed in _MANIFEST_CONTENTS at the bottom of the script, despite the _UHD_VERSION being listed as 4.0.0.rfnoc-devel-638-g93e5ff8a.  Additionally I cannot find an images file with this UHD version in  http://files.ettus.com/binaries/images/ as the guide suggests nor anywhere in files.ettus.com.  The result is that I have no FPGA images in my image directory that contain rfnoc-devel in the filename.

Does someone know where this images file resides, or how to access the UHD git repo that would correspond to the latest available images file, or how to compile the correct image?
Possibly the default image now contains the RFNoC content?
Please advise.  Thanks.

Greg Rendon