[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio : GPL use cases

From: MARCHAND Fabien
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio : GPL use cases
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 15:15:48 +0200

Hi,

In a professionnal context, I want to use GNURadio in 2 cases :

-          Work bench : for internally use in a internally developed software, to test some hardware for example.

-          Embedded : I think about having GNURadio embedded in hardware which will be sold to customers, and be called by the same software developed internally

In those 2 cases, I have a doubt concerning the license. Does it force us to distribute our software code in none/one/all of those cases ?

Best regards,

Fabien M