Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fec

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fec
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 19:23:48 -0700

Actually, I'm at my desktop now and I noticed there are qa shell scripts
in the build directory for each of qa python scripts in the source
directory - and they all work - no kludges needed.

I was using the source qa python scripts on my netbook - which in the
past - for other modules - always worked.

Sorry about the noise.

-- Cinaed