Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL Gnu Scientific Library 2.3

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSL Gnu Scientific Library 2.3
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 15:59:01 +0200

Hi!

as far as I can tell, all tests fail because they fail with
'ImportError: No module named runtime_swig'

This is most probably neither related to GSL nor polar QA tests. Did you try a minimal example? Did you install some version of GR? Does the failing line 'from gnuradio import gr, gr_unittest, blocks' work if you execute it in python directly?

Cheers
Johannes

86: Traceback (most recent call last):
86: File

"/usr/local/src/gnuradio_test/gnuradio/gr-fec/python/fec/qa_polar_encoder_systematic.py",
line 23, in <module>
86: from gnuradio import gr, gr_unittest, blocks
86: File

"/usr/local/src/gnuradio_test/gnuradio/gnuradio-runtime/python/gnuradio/gr/__init__.py",
line 41, in <module>
86: from runtime_swig import *
86: ImportError: No module named runtime_swig