Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Warning::How can i calibrate HackRF one for frequ

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Warning::How can i calibrate HackRF one for frequency correction in DVB-T receiving?(Bad Receiving HackRF one reasons shared...)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 17:47:51 +0200

Hi Stack Programer,

seriously, your mail is sub-standard: Please explain your statements and ask well-defined questions. I'll try to point out what's wrong here

On 23.05.2017 16:20, Stack Programer wrote:

Steps to reproduce

1.I had a HackRF one TX DVB-T,and a RX-DVBT with hackRF one, in receive it sucks .....

What does "it sucks" mean? For all I know (and it's not even a product of the company that pays me), it's a fine device. Chances are your receiving software isn't configured optimally.

2.with rtl-sdr and vlc it can received DVB-T signal........but with hackrf one sucks

Same as above. Also, note that a lot of people put a lot of work into that hardware, and those are potentially the people that you want to help you. Choice of words.

Expected behaviour

after some research i guess that oscillator hackrf one is not accurate .it can should be calibrate?

Well. Not much research, then. I'm pretty sure that a HackRF's oscillator should be just as good as the one of an RTL-dongle. But an RTL dongle in TV reception mode does automatic frequency correction.
Again, you're probably not configuring the receiving software accordingly

how we can calibrate hackrf one for different modulation....................

This question makes no sense. Also, more dots don't add sense.

Actual behaviour

in real world i guess it can not calibrated in frequency.........

Heading and content don't align. Anyway, real-world receivers always continously adjust frequency, because in this world, no two oscillators are the same, physically.

Version information

Operating system:
debian os , gnuradio 3.7.12,linux

why hackrf one not can received ? it has weakness in receiving? weak receiving can be related to ppm ?

please help, any idea??? it can be related ADC?HackRFone has poor receiving why?

Yeah, come on, describe the problems you're having, and what you tried to solve them.

Best regards,
Marcus