[Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.15.4_OQPSK PHY Constellation issues

From: Tellrell White
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.15.4_OQPSK PHY Constellation issues
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 00:45:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,
I'm currently using the the IEEE 802.15.4 testbed developed by Bastian Bloessl, and company, specifically the offset-qpsk PHY. The only changes I've made to the flow-graph developed by Bastian is adding  a vector source consisting of 0's and 1's as my input source and adding a constellation sink. I've attached the flow-graph for reference. When running the flow-graph, the output of the constellation doesn't look quite correct. For instance I'm not quite sure why there are constellation points at 0 + j and 0 - j as well as at 1 + 0j  and 1- 0j. A picture of the constellation plot is also attached.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
Tellrell White