Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK/QAM Demodulation Issue

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK/QAM Demodulation Issue
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 10:17:16 -0700

On 05/18/2017 05:33 AM, Mojtaba Mansour Abadi wrote:
> Thanks a lot Cinaed for the tips, in particular, the symmetry order and
> CMA equaliser.
>
> I did what you suggested about sps variable. However, it didn't help.

If it was working under DPSK Mod/DPSK Demond, then all you have to do is
replace DPSK Mod with Constellation Mod, and DPSK Demod with Polyphase
Clock Sync, Constellation Decoder, Map, and Differential Decoder.

See the enclosed constel-dpsk-test.grc flow graph.

> Besides as far as I know form GNURadio documentation, samples/symbol is
> referring to the samples representing a single constellation symbol so
> increasing this parameter is equivalent to interpolating the signal. It
> doesn't have to do anything with the modulation scheme. Please correct
> me if I am wrong.

You're probably right - I haven't read the documentation yet.