[Discuss-gnuradio] Kernel Ubuntu - USB 3.0 trouble - missed packets

From: Cristian Rodríguez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Kernel Ubuntu - USB 3.0 trouble - missed packets
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 19:20:55 -0500

HI all.

I was writing to the forum a time ago because i have missed packets when i build a simple flow graph in gnu radio and set the sample rate over 20Msamples/s.

The conclusion was that i had to review my USB 3.0 drivers but i'm working on ubuntu (16.05) and the only way to change the drivers is by installing another kernel. I have the newest version then i think the way is to install an older version.

What version of kernel could someone recommend me? I need to be able to get all the samples from my USRP B210. If someone has another suggestion i would be very thankful about it.

Pdta: My computer is fast enough (i7 4710HQ - 12Gb ram). Then it is not the problem.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Cristian.