[Discuss-gnuradio] How to write data periodically in file sink

From: Deepak Gautam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to write data periodically in file sink
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 20:53:57 +0900

Currently i am working in the USRP using GNU Radio for my masters work. In my transmitter side, i send data continuously from file source followed by UHD Sink at the rate of 25 MSPS. In receiver side, I want to write the data in every two/three seconds after receiving from receiver USRP. Meaning, write data for 1 sec (25M samples), then dont write for next 2 second and again write for 1 sec and so on. Is there any suggestion for this purpose. I look forward for the resposne

Best Regards,
Deepak