[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC 2017] gr-bokehgui: Updates on Week 0

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC 2017] gr-bokehgui: Updates on Week 0
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 02:53:59 +0530

Hello all,

I am Kartik Patel. I will be working on web-based display mechanism for GNU Radio during summer 2017.

The module is available on Github at this link. My primary mode of providing updates will be a public blog. A brief email will be sent to this forum for the reference.

The details of the week 0 are available here[1]. I have added the git workflow of the module, and tasks of week 0 on the blog.

Kindly reply to this mail for any query or feedback.

Thank you.