[Discuss-gnuradio] crash when placing osmocom source + osmocon sink

From: Fernando
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] crash when placing osmocom source + osmocon sink
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 20:15:43 +0200

Using Opensuse 42.2

Gnuradio from repository  home:dl8fcl:branches:hamradio

i | gnuradio                          | package    | 3.7.11-10.2   |
x86_64 | home:dl8fcl:branches:hamradio

I have tried it with repository hamradio and it failed too.

When I place both blocks on a diagram (I can even play the diagram), GRC
crash.

When I open it again this is the log:

address@hidden:~> gnuradio-companion
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading
'osmosdr_sink')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading
'osmosdr_source')
/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/gnuradio/grc/gui/BlockTreeWindow.py:102:
GtkWarning: Theme directory base/ of theme oxygen has no size field

  self.search_entry.set_icon_from_stock(gtk.ENTRY_ICON_PRIMARY,
gtk.STOCK_FIND)
<<< Welcome to GNU Radio Companion 3.7.11 >>>

Block paths:
        /home/fernando/.grc_gnuradio
        /usr/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading
'uhd_amsg_source')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading
'uhd_usrp_sink')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading
'uhd_usrp_source')
Warning: docstring loader crashed too often

Any help?

regards