[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion Extensions: Output C++ Code

From: sandeep chauhan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion Extensions: Output C++ Code
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 01:02:56 +0530

Hi
Myself Sandeep and I want to contribute to the GNURadio.
my project is  "GNU Radio Companion Extensions: Output C++ Code"
I have good coding  skills in C,C++,and python.
I also familiar or have understanding about the grc's blocks (signal source,audio source, WX GUIs and QT GUIs audiosink,and etc..) and also about the types  (complex and float).
So, suggest me the right way to do this project
Now I want the origin for this project