Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with OOT error

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with OOT error
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:14:24 -0500

Hi micro7311 - GRC scripts are placed typically into
${prefix}/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks -- in your case, looks like
${prefix} == "/usr". Without having access to your OOT module or any
other info about it, the best advice I can give is to check to make sure
our OOT install ${prefix} matches that for GR, or that the blocks are
being installed into "~/.grc_gnuradio/" -- or, really, that they are
being installed at all. This last one is easy to test: from the build
directory of your OOT module, use the following command:
{{{
DESTDIR=./tmp make install
}}}
and, then look through the contents of ./tmp to make sure everything is
installed where you want it to be. If you find items not where they
should be, go tweak the CMakeLists.txt for those items to install them
elsewhere. HTH! - MLD