Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sbx board realize RF1 send and RF2 receive simult

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] sbx board realize RF1 send and RF2 receive simultaneously
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 11:32:51 +0100

Basic simultaneous RX and TX can be implemented that way, yes. Why don't you just go ahead and try?

For synchronization, use the message passing interface to send timed tune commands etc, and use tx_time stream tags to specify the time something is sent. You can extract the time something was received by looking for rx_time stream tags and using the sample count.

A good method to start RX and TX exactly synchronous is using python to call "set_time_next_pps" and "set_start_time" on the source and sink.

Best regards,
Marcus