Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 150, Issue 31

From: John Murphy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 150, Issue 31
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 12:17:55 -0400

Okay.
Tried this, then deleted the xml file before attempting to make again without it.
Got the following error when re-making (the line with the xml file had a destination which I had thought was just for that file)
What do I need to do to fix this?
Thanks,
- John

CMake Error at grc/CMakeLists.txt:19 (install):
  install FILES given no DESTINATION!

See also "/usr/local/share/gnuradio-OutOfTree-modules/gr-comso/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/usr/local/share/gnuradio-OutOfTree-modules/gr-comso/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 1

From: Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden>