[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Reacting Slowly

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Reacting Slowly
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 16:09:10 -0700

GNU Radio 3.7.8, Ubuntu 14.04

I have an admittedly large number of blocks in my current flow graph because I'm in the middle of some hardcore debugging. Every time I select a block to enable/disable it, there is a > 2 second delay between the block becoming enabled/disabled and hitting the E/D keys. The same is true when connecting new ports together with wires. I've been working with this for a while, but it's annoying enough now that I'd like to know if there is a workaround to this or simply understand the cause of it?

v/r,
Rich