Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc - libGL error: failed to load driver: i965

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc - libGL error: failed to load driver: i965
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 12:24:36 +0200

I think i solved the problem with the slow windows a little. The reason was the armsoc driver of the X Server. This driver was configured in the xorg.conf. There was another file named xorg.conf.mali which contains parameter to use the mali driver.

I renamed the both xorg files so the file with the mali driver could be load instead of the armsoc driver. The reaction of all windows / textboxes / sliders are better. This problem was not only with the gnuradio guis instead it was a general problem.

The libgl error is always present.