Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which blocks do you like?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Which blocks do you like?
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 15:38:37 +0200

Hi Marco,

classically, correlation is an expensive thing, so probably an implementation of some correlation synchronizer would be interesting! (also, the raw correlation, but depending on your FIR implementation you might already have that)
Though this might be nontrivial to come up with an architecture for that, as it doesn't really fit the typical CUDA fixed size buffer in - fixed size buffer out approach.

Best regards,
Marcus