Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to control latency

From: Daniele Nicolodi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to control latency
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 20:51:32 +0200

Hello Marcus,

I went looking at the code and I found this:

d_fftsize = (int) (2 * pow(2.0, ceil(log(double(ntaps)) / log(2.0))));
d_nsamples = d_fftsize - d_ntaps + 1;
set_output_multiple(d_nsamples);

which I'm not sure I understand, but is in agreement with what I
observe. Can someone explain the reason of the subtraction in line two
of the above code snippet?

Thanks. Cheers,
Daniele