[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15: Extended Deadline for Call For Presentations

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon15: Extended Deadline for Call For Presentations, Tutorials, and Posters
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 14:43:45 -0400

We wish to thank folks who have already submitted an abstract for a
presentation, tutorial, or poster to EasyChair <
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=grcon15 >. We realized that some
useful links to this website were missing until about a week ago, so
we're extending the deadline by a week to give everyone who has just
recently heard about GRCon15 -- and wants to show off their latest work
with GNU Radio and SDR via a presentation, tutorial, or poster -- time
to work up an abstract and get it submitted. We require just an
abstract, no paper. You will need to create an account on EasyChair,
which takes only a few minutes. The submission period will now close at
the end of day on *Friday, May 15, 2015.*

Best Regards,

John Malsbury
Michael Dickens
Tom Rondeau

ps> We have a basic website up for GRCon15 <
http://www.trondeau.com/gnu-radio-conference-2015/ >, which includes
EventBright registration for the New Developers Day (Monday, August 24)
and the Developers Conference (Tuesday, August 24 - Friday, August 27).
A directly link for registration is < https://grcon15.eventbrite.com >.