Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts

From: Scott Kovaleski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Using MacPorts
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 20:01:24 -0600

I also got the port to work, though it took some doing.

$ sudo port install gnuradio

didn't work, though I then learned about variants.

$ sudo port install gnuradio +grc +python27 +uhd +orc +swig

worked but the gui wasn't installed, so I didn't have much luck with grc. Going to

$ sudo port install gnuradio +wxgui

immediately after didn't work, which I assume is because I don't know anything about variants.

after deleting everything and reinstalling, neither

$ sudo port install gnuradio +full
$ sudo port install gnuradio +python27 +full

worked. I don't know why

and

$ sudo port install gnuradio +grc +jack +orc +portaudio +python27 +qtgui +sdl +swig +uhd +wavelet +wxgui

appeared to work all the way.

I am running 10.8.2 on a MacBook Air, MacPorts 2.1.2