[Discuss-gnuradio] blks2.pfb_arb_resampler memory leak

From: Ryan Pape
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] blks2.pfb_arb_resampler memory leak
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:47:48 -0600

Running the following in a loop 10,000s to 100,0000s of times (I will spare the details as to why)

digital_resamp_1 = blks2.pfb_arb_resampler_ccf(.768)

Causes the program's memory usage to grow continuously over time.  The same behavior is not observed with any other blocks in my flow graph and occurs even if this block is created and not connected to anything.

Can I assume this is unexpected, or is there a reason why I should not create 100,000s of these and expect them to clean up after themselves?

Ryan